Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A New Article and an New Direction for My Blog

Howdy y'all. I ave recently develped a bi' of a southen accent. Ok that's not true, but I am in an exstatically extaticaly? Ecstatically? Aha! That's it. Anyway I am in an ecstatically good mood for a number of reasons. Reason number one:
       I have started watching the vlogbrothers youtube videos and they are just so awesome. So they have put me in a hyper static good mood. I don't even know what that phrase means but it is most definitely true.
Reason number two:
       This weekend, I not only acted in a student film for one of my fellow film students, but co-wrote and co-directed a film with my friend Ryan that we entered into a 24 hour film race competition. I'm not allowed to share either of these films with you guys yet, but as soon as they are done you can expect a large increase in the amount of videos linked in my blog. Man that was an awkward sentence.
Reason number three:
        I am now the guest movie reviewer/entertainment article writer for a website called SidewalkOnline Magazine (that link goes to the first article I wrote for them on Why Legend of Korra is so awesome).
As a result of this last one I have decided to write my major movie or TV articles for SidewalkOnline and to start using my blog here mostly to rant like this and to write short stories based on things I encounter during my week. This week's story will be the mystery of what happened to a letter to a dude named Greg. More on that later this week.
     
        So yeah, I just thought I'd update you guys and let you know about the content shift in my blog. Also I just really wanted to express my excitement today. Woohoo! I'll talk to you all later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment