Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Astronauts, Michael Cera, and Rapists (these are things I'm not)

Hello! And welcome to my page. So you must be asking yourself, "Scott? I think I've heard of a Scott before..." And the answer is you have. But probably we're not the same Scott. No I'm not Scott Glenn or Scott Pilgrim (if only!) or Scott Peterson (Thank god, me and jail would not get along well cause I'm not too big a fan of rape.) However if you thought of the Scott Spears who posted like eight blogs over at 1up about video games and poo under the username 'scootentaug' (edit: actually I was under the username 'sillypantsjackson' my bad, can't even keep track of all my personalities) then YES! That would be me and I'm happy to see you again. I will no longer be posting over at 1up because really, while video games are great and all I much prefer movies and other random crap, hence the uh....the title of...of my blog. Ahem. Anyway I'll hopefully be posting here about once a week with a whole bunch of posts varying from very scholarly thoughts on the latest Academy Award winners to posts of videos I just had to share with someone to whatever thoughts just randomly pop into my head that week. Some will be well thought out and creative, some will be funny, and some will probably make all you internet users wonder why I'm allowed to do stuff like go to college and be in public . It will all depend on how sane I feel that week, whether I'm having a bout of insomnia that night, or how much I've had to drink. Anyway I hope this post has been rightfully informative and makes you actually want to keep reading my rambling and if not I hope this video that I particularly enjoy changes your mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLGJ-LVCQrM
Scott out. (Edit: Sorry for the signing out thing, I just played Mass Effect 3 for like 4 days solid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment